Entry Level Financial Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Entry Level Financial Analyst Resume example:
2913 Grasselli Street
Nashua, NH 3060
Objective Looking for a position as an Entry Level Financial Analyst where I can maximize my training experience.
B.S. in Finance, 2010
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
GPA Score 3.61 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficient in building spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Wide knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Immense ability to perform complex numerical calculations
- Broad knowledge of budget forecasting and strategic planning.
- Sound knowledge of economics, financial markets and banking.
Infogix, Naperville, IL
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Performed balance sheet analysis.
- Reconciled bank statements and recorded accounting transaction through journal entries.
- Interpreted company financial statements and analyzed commodity prices, sales, costs, expenses and tax rates.
- Prepared the journal entries, closed accounts and reassessed the cash balances.
The Hoefer Prize
Economics Society of Calgary Medal in Economics
Chartered Financial Analyst Certification (CFA)
Entry Level Financial Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated