Financial Crimes Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Financial Crimes Investigator Resume example:
460 Pineview Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Job Objective To obtain a Financial Crimes Investigator position with reputable company seeking a hardworking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in organized crime and financial investigations
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal banking regulations
- Extensive knowledge of financial investigation techniques and procedures
- Familiarity with financial crimes, interview techniques and investigative practices
- Exceptional ability to manage complex and voluminous sets of records and facts
- Profound ability to communicate with internal and external partners
- Ability to develop and present reports in a comprehensive and user-friendly format
Financial Crimes Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Capital Bank, Mankato, MN
- Performed functions as instructed by the Head of Investigative Planning and Operations and Investigations Coordinator.
- Identified assets of suspects in order to freeze and seize such assets with a view to forfeiture.
- Interviewed suspects, witnesses, victims and experts as required.
- Investigated reported incidents and delivered facts and assistance to internal and external customers.
- Recruited appropriate expert with coordination of supervisor and documents investigative activity.
- Established and maintained strong working relationships with appropriate industry groups and governmental agencies.
Financial Crimes Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Hudson Valley Bank, Mankato, MN
- Utilized sound judgment and knowledge of financial investigative techniques to develop an investigative plan.
- Initiated investigation by collecting facts and evidence with all interested parties.
- Completed appropriate reports, performed appropriate database checks and conducted appropriate interviews.
- Provided Fraud and Security Training to employees of Ally.
- Performed research, data analysis and projects as directed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Bramson ORT College, Forest Hills, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated