Financial Representative Resume
Here is the Financial Representative Resume example:
8 Hummingbird Way
Boston MA 2110
Job Objective To secure a position as Financial Representative with established firm in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in financial services industry
- Wide knowledge of bank policies and regulations
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quotas on a regular basis
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to help others manage and achieve financial security
Fidelity Investments, Boston MA
November 2006 – Present
- Suggested appropriate financial recommendations and ensured financial security for clients.
- Acted as an advocate for clients and nurtured long lasting client relationships.
- Expanded business practice.
Mayo Clinic, Boston MA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Protected clients financially.
- Aided clients to achieve financial and retirement goals.
- Formulated strategies so that client’s legacy lives on beyond their lifetime.
- Nurtured relationships to generate fresh business.
Bachelor’s Degree In Finance
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated