Hedge Fund Administrator Resume
Here is the Hedge Fund Administrator Resume example:
504 Christie Way
Danvers, MA 1923
Job Objective Looking for a Hedge Fund Administrator position within your organization on a full time basis to also help the organization with my experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with an accounting firm and investment bank
- In-depth knowledge of hedge fund and private equity fund regulatory and accounting issues
- Good understanding of regulatory and accounting issues for registered products
- Proficient with CRM, Atlas, DMS, Cognos and Intranet
- Ability to prepare hedge fund clients financial statements
- Ability to calculate and review the funds’ geometric returns
Hedge Fund Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Solid Capital Management Firm, Danvers, MA
- Assisted in the audit work and helped in the accounting of the year end financials, worked with outside auditors on tax payments.
- Managed the accounts of the new fund clients.
- Processed the legal documents, redemptions of any funds and made capital calls.
- Monitored the onshore and offshore hedge funds in accordance to the AML regulations, conducting audits.
Hedge Fund Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Western Asset Management, Danvers, MA
- Monitored the web based banking system to be in accordance with the financial policy.
- Coordinated with bankers, auditors, investors and the various hedge fund managers.
- Monitored the general hedge fund and the other investment funds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Barber-Scotia College, Concord, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated