Personal Financial Advisor Resume Example
Here is the Personal Financial Advisor Resume example:
1589 Wilkinson Court
Fort Myers, FL33901
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Personal Financial Advisor to work for a great organization in order to act on my skills and past experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Financial Planner with strong experience in investment management and financial advisory services
- In-depth knowledge of Brokerage, Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management,mutual funds, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, and annuities
- Good understanding of basic personal financial planning and investment concepts
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel and MS Access
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Ability to multi task and work in team environment
Personal Financial Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Retail Financial Services, Fort Myers, FL
- Determined changes in client’s financial status.
- Enlightened clients about financial assistance available to college and university students.
- Advised clients about maintenance of all financial statements and records.
- Made recommendations, and referred clients for implementing financial plan.
- Determined clients financial status and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Researched trends and ensured effectiveness of plans.
Personal Financial Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Fort Myers, FL
- Advised clients of their financial options in order to help them reach their short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Reviewed client’s financial information and goals and developed financial plan and investment recommendations.
- Analyzed financial information and determined strategies to meet clients’ financial objectives.
- Handled clients’ inquiries about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Determined plan reassessment need of the clients.
- Sold financial products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Ventura College, Ventura, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated