Power Trader Resume Example
Here is the Power Trader Resume example:
4699 Massachusetts Avenue
Washington, DC 20011
Job Objective To help company meet its goals and be successful while holding the position of Power Trader.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in power marketing and scheduling
- Huge knowledge of transmission system for organization
- Deep knowledge of CEE power and Reuters
- Immense ability to make decisions with available data
- Outstanding ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Excellent communication skills in both forms
- Sound skills to perform basic math
- Familiarity of bulk power tariffs and interchange agreements
- Wide Knowledge of OASIS requirements, transmission systems and tagging requirements
PPL Corporation, Washington, DC
August 2007 – Present
- Scheduled buying and selling of bulk power for all commodities.
- Monitored all negotiations for unstructured energy transactions.
- Maintained knowledge of all resource planning and regulations.
- Provided support to short term and long term power demands.
- Evaluated all trading activities undertaken by power traders.
- Monitored forward market pricing and forecasted any changes.
- Analyzed bulk power and market intelligence variables for power activities.
- Implemented businesses processes and provided support to it.
Koch Minerals, LLC, Washington, DC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Generated profit and loss statements for electricity trading on monthly basis.
- Developed and implement all trading strategies for power marker.
- Maintained professional relationships with various market players.
- Provided support to EDFT trading desks and prepared strategies.
- Managed all trade for power in Eastern Europe market.
- Developed efficient relationships with all clients.
- Assisted to trade structured power derivatives to maximize profit.
- Implemented complex trading strategies to manage market volatility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated