Prime Broker Resume
Here is the Prime Broker Resume example:
3228 Pinnickinnick Street
West Osbornsville, NJ 8723
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as a Prime Broker with growing company in which my abilities will be an asset to company.
- Strong a experience in financial services, and clearing firm
- Deep knowledge of clearing, prime brokerage and hedge funds
- Exceptional knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA and FHLMC guidelines and standards
- Proficient in MS Office suite, basic SQL, S Plus, Matlab and Perl
- In-depth knowledge of broker dealer regulation and legal issues relating to prime brokerage and securities lending.
- Extensive analytical and technical skills
- Strong presentation and communications skill
Prime Broker, August 2005 – Present
TheLadders.com, West Osbornsville, NJ
- Provided regulatory guidance and advised Prime Services business and support areas.
- Conducted research of rules, regulations relating to Prime services asset classes and business.
- Managed and resolved issues that impact Prime Services.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for all aspects of Prime Services.
- Liaised with Regulatory Affairs or directly with Regulators.
- Supported trade operations and resolved disputes.
Prime Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Sharp Decisions, Inc., West Osbornsville, NJ
- Managed sophisticated client issues with the ability to solve problems and enhance client trading, operations and accounting relationships.
- Handled client requests and cross sold firm products.
- Managed trade verification, confirmation settlement, accounting and reconciliation of equity, option, fixed income, swaps and restricted stock transactions.
- Maintained records of new and existing clients.
- Supported trade operations.
- Resolved disputes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated