Stock Broker Resume
Here is the Stock Broker Resume example:
3290 Stanton Hollow Road
Acton, MA 1720
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Stock Broker while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
- Extensive experience with online brokerage industry
- Outstanding knowledge of financial and stock market trading business
- Familiarity with financial derivatives (credit, interest rate, and futures)
- Sound knowledge of International stock purchase and equity plan design and administration
- Good knowledge of securities processing and financial markets
- Solid understanding of DFM/ADX regulations and compliance
- Proficient with Equity Edge software, FAS123R and stock administration software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills, strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Stock Broker, August 2005 – Present
Scottrade, Inc., Acton, MA
- Established and maintained new accounts.
- Executed trades for customers requested via walk-in and over the phone.
- Provided stock quotes and news to customers.
- Accepted customer checks and stock certificates.
- Followed up on pending ACATS transfers.
- Handled customers inquiries related to website and assisted customers when the internet is down.
- Educated customers as to the workings of the market.
Stock Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Axa Equitable, Acton, MA
- Developed and maintained client base.
- Updated client’s plan and acquired new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Determined changes in client’s financial status.
- Provided knowledgeable, objective equity and fixed income guidance and customized strategies to consumer.
- Worked with margin accounts, give buying power, and balances.
- Followed up on leads from potential customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Oglala Lakota College, Kyle, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated