Tax Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Tax Assistant Resume example:
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain a Tax Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- A great deal of experience in administrative and office support experience
- Flexible to work overtime during peak season and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare invoices, send faxes, prioritize emails and manage multiple reports
- Exceptional ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Amazing ability to perform multi-tasks, work without help and with a team
Tax Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Kforce, Romeoville, IL
- Processed all quarterly estimates, yearly extensions, & returns.
- Computed payments, and generated spread sheets showing all State Income Tax Payments made through current account.
- Managed to journal appropriate charges to subsidiaries and key all state payments into spreadsheet.
- Analyzed State Income and Franchise Tax Accounts.
- Prepared State Income Tax, State and City Payroll information.
- Analyzed all tax accounts by quarter and processed quarterly Federal, State, and Franchise Tax Transfers.
- Amended State Returns upon completion of Federal Audit.
- Prepared and filed annual reports for the company selecting subsidiaries; and forwarded copies of returns filed from corporate to appropriate subsidiaries.
Tax Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
LEGO Systems, Inc., Romeoville, IL
- Performed computer-generated reports and analyzed numeric information to be used in tax returns and other reporting.
- Assisted in the preparation of various tax forms utilizing appropriate forms.
- Processed tax payments, extensions and various tax filings and ensured to keep the tax calendar up-to-date.
- Managed to scan documents for tax records, mailing and emailing hard and soft copies and coordinated in obtaining checks, signatures on tax filings.
- Handled certified mailings and other specified delivery services for proof of mailing of time-sensitive filings.
- Tracked large volume of incoming tax documents and maintained the library of tax filings, correspondence and documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
Tax Assistant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated