IT Assistant Resume
Here is the IT Assistant Resume example:
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the IT Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Possess IT technical knowledge and language
- Ability to schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, events, interviews, various department meetings and appointments.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Liberation Programs, Inc., Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Managed department’s performance review process.
- Updated and post documentation at IT SharePoint sites.
- Provided solutions and funnel inquiries from internal staff and external inquiries.
- Updated website with new content, promotions and various web related functions.
- Investigated and implemented new strategies for mass communication.
- Created, edited and formatted documents for publication.
Camber Corporation, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed meeting minutes, complex calendars and agendas.
- Organized and booked travel both, domestic and international.
- Arranged and organized itinerary and business visits.
- Submitted expense reports and ensured expenses are reimbursed.
- Managed organizational charts and provided updates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated