Claims Supervisor Resume
Here is the Claims Supervisor Resume example:
868 Elliot Avenue
Seattle, WA 98133
Job Objective To secure Claims Supervisor in a reputed organization as a supervisor where my abilities and education will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in insurance supervisory & claims management
- In-depth knowledge of insurance coverage’s and applicable statutes affecting claims
- Extensive knowledgeable of company practice and claim values
- Skilled in the interpretation of liability and negligence law and negotiation techniques
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, and MS Access)
- Strong leadership and customer service and business writing skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong follow through, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to handle conflict resolution
Claims Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Lincoln Financial Group, Seattle, WA
- Monitored phone calls for coaching, training and quality assurance.
- Tracked and evaluated delegate’s activity to gauge work performance.
- Recommended suggestions to improve quality, workflow, and current policies and procedures.
- Oversaw the day to day staffing needs of the department.
- Developed partnership with internal & external departments and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Participated and performed additional duties required for project completion.
Claims Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc., Seattle, WA
- Reviewed claims files to drive consistent claims handling.
- Assisted in resolving issues related to claims.
- Handled limited number of complex and sensitive claims.
- Developed skills, improved performance, and encouraged professional growth through effective training, coaching, and feedback.
- Motivated, influenced and inspired team members to maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism in achieving individual and organizational goals.
- Attracted and retained talent through effective recruiting and recognition programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Governors State University, University Park, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated