Inventory Control Clerk Resume
Here is the Inventory Control Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective To secure the position of Inventory Control Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Inventory Control Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Wynn Las Vegas, Bakersfield, CA
- Reviewed daily purchase orders and invoices.
- Received branch supply orders and ensured prompt delivery.
- Forecasted and ordered parts and supplies; and allocated costs to appropriate cost centers.
- Coordinated with the warehouse team for shipment of branch materials.
- Maintained adequate inventory of parts and supplies for production.
- Maintained direct materials inventory records and cleanliness of the stock area.
Inventory Control Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Performance Food Group, Bakersfield, CA
- Established admirable intrapersonal relationships with co-workers and vendors.
- Enhanced purchase orders and ensured payment by regular follow up.
- Compiled records for ordering, shipping and receiving materials monitoring warranty.
- Computed information updates to maintain inventory records and focused on stock and re-order status.
- Administered requisition of additional stock items using appropriate forms.
- Assisted the facility management team in daily operations and performed other related duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Inventory Control principles and Process
- Excellent ability to perform other duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Associate Degree in Accounting, Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated