Inventory Specialist Resume
Here is the Inventory Specialist Resume example:
2233 Barnes Street
Longwood, FL 32750
Job Objective To obtain a position as Inventory Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in material control
- Huge knowledge of packaging materials for construction planning
- Deep knowledge of receiving documentation paperwork requirements
- Familiarity with general warehouse policies
- Huge ability to resolve problems
- Outstanding ability to interpret customer specification
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Honeywell Electronic Materials, Longwood, FL
May 2006 – Present
- Managed raw materials from inventory.
- Managed work orders for shop floor control.
- Handled Cycle Counts and Work-In-Process accuracy.
- Outlined availability of materials.
- Aided work center back schedules.
Harris Corporation, Longwood, FL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed delivery of materials to inventory and finished goods.
- Evaluated receipt of all materials.
- Established inputs to inventory system.
- Maintained inventory of Government Furnished Equipment.
- Assessed quality discrepancies and scrutinized problems.
High School Diploma
Cathedral High School, Indianapolis, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated