Merchandise Controller Resume
Here is the Merchandise Controller Resume example:
3763 Wines Lane
Houston, TX 77036
Job Objective Seeking a Merchandise Controller position in a well-established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with merchandise purchasing, procurement, and cost management
- Ability to research vendor style numbers
- Ability to assign correct purchase order
- Ability to inspect merchandise for vendor compliance and value to the customer
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
TJX Companies, Houston, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Administered stocks and inventories in show room.
- Monitored replenishments and maintenance.
- Supervised maintenance of back store.
- Assured maintenance of damage control and shrinkage level.
- Oversaw company rules and procedures are followed.
- Imparted feedback about fresh coming items.
JCPenney, Houston, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Oversaw merchandise for vendor compliance.
- Authorized pre-verification and printing of tickets.
- Scrutinized vendor style numbers and assigned accordingly.
- Assured ad, test and feature merchandise is received and shipped.
- Coordinated with Distribution Center and Merchandising departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Conception Seminary College, Conception, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated