MRP Controller Resume
Here is the MRP Controller Resume example:
1547 Tavern Place
Charleston, WV 25301
Job Objective Respected MRP Controller seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning scheduling
- Huge knowledge of Capacity Planning and Production Activity Control
- Familiarity with production methods, processes, and procedures
- Proficient with Visio, Powerpoint, Access, MS Excel, Word
- Wide knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Pull Systems, Inventory Control, Continuous Improvement and 5S
- Ability to interpret use of product and manufacturing terminology
- Ability to interpret work instructions and procedures
- Superior communication skills
Rolls-Royce North America, Charleston, WV
August 2005 – Present
- Managed production schedules and handled material requirements.
- Coordinated with management with regard to status of work in progress, material requirements and production problems.
- Administered equipment and personnel and handled material supply and demands
- Formulated necessary work orders
- Supervised interdepartmental activities with quality assurance and manufacturing.
Lockheed Martin, Charleston, WV
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered the movement of material from receiving to production.
- Formulated raw material requirements and scheduling requirements.
- Supervised material movement with warehouse, purchasing and production.
- Managed Material Requirements Planning systems
- Bargained lead times with suppliers and coordinated schedules for timely delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Palo Verde College, Blythe, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated