Order Processor Resume
Here is the Order Processor Resume example:
1810 Burnside Court
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective To apply my skills, education and knowledge to gain employment as an Order Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in invoicing process, order entry and sales order processing system
- Deep knowledge of ICD-9 codes and manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of operating processes and company services and products
- Familiarity about receiving and shipping orders within set time deadlines
- Proficient in order processing in computer applications
- Ability to perform following instruction in written and verbal medium
- Ability to do multiple tasks at same time and attain tight deadlines
- Ability to match up with month end demands and commitments at end of quarter period
immixGroup, Inc, Phoenix, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed order twice and signed every verified order.
- Ensured to prepare order packs suitable for shipping.
- Provided assistance in receiving orders and sorted products to Quarantine.
- Utilized UPS and extra shipping systems along with Visual operating system.
- Ensured apt maintenance of general warehousing and its related operations.
- Created sales order using processing module from Great Plains sales order.
- Prepared purchase order accurately for manufacturer within given timeline.
The Hillman Group, Phoenix, AZ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained daily average order entry rate as minimum of 35 orders per day while average error rate below 2% of entire processed orders.
- Analyzed and comprehended order paperwork to identify product requirements.
- Prepared manifests and labeled boxes having clear title and description.
- Sent completed orders to designated area utilizing wheeled cart.
- Verified completed orders to check for accuracy and correctness.
- Controlled inventory stocks and reviewed document replenishment requisites.
- Supported in maintaining and managing yearly physical inventory count at facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated