Stock Controller Resume
Here is the Stock Controller Resume example:
3333 Victoria Street
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Job Objective Respected Stock Controller seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, bills of materials, routings, and procedure manuals
- Ability to complete all required receiving and shipping paperwork and documentation
- Wide knowledge of revenue recognition issues
- Ability to review journal entries, reconciliations and reports
- Ability to analyze accounts investigate variances and issues
- Proficient with ERP system, IMS, Exporter and E-mail
Honeywell International, Buffalo Grove, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Unloaded incoming trucks and moved materials to their proper storage bins and locations.
- Picked materials and components per shop orders and customer orders and delivered to the manufacturing or shipping areas.
- Packed completed parts, assemblies or components for shipment to customers following departmental procedures.
- Loaded finished products for shipment onto trucks or delivery vehicles.
- Completed and maintained all required paperwork, records and documents.
- Followed and complied to all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintained departmental housekeeping standards.
NFI Industries, Buffalo Grove, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted customers in locating product and answered product questions.
- Loaded, unloaded and moved heavy and bulky products.
- Provided work direction, motivation and training to other department personnel.
- Performed duties of Stock Control Representative and Stock Control Specialist as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated