Warehouse Clerk Resume
Here is the Warehouse Clerk Resume example:
10524 W Chickasaw St
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Job Objective To obtain a Warehouse Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Spherion, Lynnwood, WA
May 2004 – Present
- Packed and prepared equipment and supplies prior to distribution.
- Ensured appropriate stock at warehouse with equipment and supplies.
- Ensured distribution of forms, requisitions, purchase order forms; and packaging slips are completed accurately.
- Assisted completing periodic inventory count.
AVI-SPL, Inc., Lynnwood, WA
March 2002– April 2004
- Received and stored merchandise according to company standards.
- Ensured to manage stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product.
- Maintain quality control by ensuring no damaged product and raw material is received or shipped.
- Operated forklift, hand trucks and hand trucks according to standard operating procedures.
- Ticket according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to stock and maintain warehouse inventory
- Ability to stage, load, unload and process finished product and raw materials.
- Ability to use ten-key calculator, and use of forklift
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Good knowledge of inventory control
- Familiarity and use of computers, and basic mats.
- Ability to organize and track a large inventory
Associate Degree in Commerce
Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Ammunition Handler Resume Examples
- Apple Picker Resume Examples
- Assistant Merchandiser Resume Examples
- Case Picker Resume Examples
- Data Warehouse Analyst Resume Examples
- Data Warehouse Developer Resume Examples
- Data Warehouse Project Manager Resume Examples
- Experienced Inventory Management Specialist Example Resume Examples
- FedEx Material Handler Resume Examples
- Fruit Picker Resume Examples