Deputy Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Deputy Clerk Resume example:
1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective To obtain a Deputy Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Deputy Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Supreme Court Of Virginia, Allison Park, PA
- Scheduled calendars, appointments of juries or services; collected and compiled statistical data; administered oaths and affirmations; filed jackets or case documents.
- Managed assignments that include preparing correspondence and court forms by entering data into an automated Case Management System.
- Maintained court documents and ensured appropriate filing.
- Ensured that court’s instructions are executed and legal papers are prepared with accuracy and in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Delivered high degree of customer service.
- Assisted callers and visitors by directing them to the appropriate party.
Deputy Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
US COURT OF APPEALS, Allison Park, PA
- Scheduled data into automated Case Management System.
- Processed correspondence and court forms.
- Provided in-court support on rotation with other deputy clerks.
- Assessed fines and costs; computed financial transactions and conducted cash reconciliations.
- Provide information by phone and in person to the public, attorneys, and supporting agencies.
- Provide support to the Front Counter and assisted the Post-Court and Pre-Court staff.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to assist and perform a variety of office support and court support assignments under supervision
- Working knowledge of legal procedures
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Commerce, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated