Deputy Manager Resume
Here is the Deputy Manager Resume example:
171 Hickory Lane
Washington, DC 20005
Job Objective Searching for work as Deputy Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing various commissioning activities
- Operational knowledge of Idaho Code
- Thorough knowledge of CPR techniques
- Ability to resolve all conflict in organization
- Ability to memorize vast information efficiently
- Ability to provide accurate testimony
- Ability to prepare appropriate reports
- Ability to maintain all safety regulations
Bupa Care Homes, Washington, DC
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed IDS functional activities and recommended changes.
- Prepared strategies and allocate appropriate resources for activities.
- Coordinated with operational staff and developed long and short term objectives.
- Provided technical support to all IDS activities.
- Monitored transformation associated activities and allocates resources.
- Administered productivity of various activities.
- Managed all lifecycle services in IDS area.
Sammons Group, Washington, DC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed regular patrol on assigned area.
- Administered serving of warrants to required individual.
- Monitored all complaints for fire and accidents and provided response.
- Provided training to all new officers.
- Assisted to testify against accused in courts.
- Provide education to public for prevention of crime.
Compass Associates Ltd, Washington, DC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored and obtained list of arrests from jail.
- Evaluated all new criminal complaints and identified dates.
- Assisted to open new criminal cases and assign numbers.
- Prepared and maintained record of criminal cases in court.
- Provided regular update to computer records for agencies.
- Managed and complete requests for all docuements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL