Jail Administrator Resume
Here is the Jail Administrator Resume example:
337 Post Farm Road
Omaha, NE 68102
Job Objective Looking for work in this field with the position as a Jail Administrator in order to practice my learned skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Corrections Officer
- Huge knowledge of rules of correctional facility
- Deep knowledge of approved principles and computer hardware, software and accessories
- Familiarity with pertinent federal, state and county laws
- Amazing ability to formulate detailed reports
- Outstanding ability to evaluate difficult problems
- Superior communication skills
Oneida County, Omaha, NE
November 2007 – Present
- Undertook administrative responsibility for management.
- Ensured proper operation of the jail.
- Administered jail staff and imparted staff training.
- Supervised subordinates and formulated jail budget.
- Handled aspects of contracted services in the jail division.
Oxford County, Omaha, NE
December 2003 – October 2007
- Imparted supervision and interpretation of procedures.
- Administered division supervisors and counsel personnel.
- Coordinated with Sheriff, Chief Deputy and other management staff.
- Handled complaints and notification of the grievances.
- Computed division budget and drafted reports.
- Managed fiscal status of division operations.
- Coached division personnel and managed division in-service training program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated