304 Providence Lane
Objective Career minded Juvenile Probation Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience working with juvenile delinquents
- Familiarity with juvenile delinquency and current methods of juvenile offender treatment
- In-depth knowledge of probation and detention operations, and related statutes & codes
- Sound knowledge of behavioral and social sciences, safety practices, human relations, techniques & methods
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Ability to think logically and act quickly in emergencies situations
- Willingness to work on shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime when required
- Ability to accurately interpret laws, policies, and regulations
- Great ability to identify abnormal and intimidating conditions & take appropriate action
Juvenile Probation Officer, August 2005 – Present
Columbia County, Pasadena, CA
- Supervised employees, reviewed progress of work and evaluated performance.
- Counseled wrongdoer and referred them to social community for support.
- Formulated rehabilitation plan for each assigned offender or inmate.
- Conducted follow-up interview with offender and inmate to ascertain progress made.
- Determined nature of criminal record, and current social problems of inmates.
- Reviewed and evaluated history and progress of inmates.
Juvenile Probation Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hennepin County, Pasadena, CA
- Suggested conditional release and charge of offender and inmate.
- Assisted offender and inmate with writs, and applications for social assistance.
- Developed and prepared informational programs, for offender and inmate.
- Prepared and maintained offender and inmate database.
- Conducted pre-hearing or pre-sentencing investigations and testifies in court.
- Compiled statistical reports maintained & protected confidentiality of data & documents to satisfy all legal requirements & department policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated