K9 Officer Resume Example
Here is the K9 Officer Resume example:
3048 Midway Road
Fort Smith, AR72901
Objective Seeking long-term K9 Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in law enforcement
- Outstanding knowledge of Procedures, methods and techniques of civil service process law enforcement
- Profound knowledge of Pertinent federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations
- Sound knowledge of police practices, laws, and ordinances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with principles and techniques of modern crime prevention, and investigation
- Ability to maintain composure under adverse conditions
K9 Officer, August 2005 – Present
Durham Police Department, Fort Smith, AR
- Enforced Federal, State, and City laws and regulations to prevent crime.
- Monitored traffic and maintained traffic safety.
- Detected and deterred possible criminal activities.
- Administered first aid and requested medical service; took statements and interviewed victims and witnesses.
- Examined situation; recorded vital information regarding causes and circumstances.
K9 Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hayward Police Department, Fort Smith, AR
- Guarded and supervised prisoners.
- Submitted budget requests, monitored expenditures.
- Ensured that patrol activities compliance to departmental rules and regulations.
- Conducted investigation and followed-up criminal cases.
- Assisted administration in any assignments.
- Followed all applicable safety rules and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Imperial Valley College, Imperial, CA
K9 Officer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated