Licensing Officer Resume
Here is the Licensing Officer Resume example:
948 Perry Street
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Licensing Officer with a top rated organization that suits my expertise and experience levels.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide licensing experience in business environment
- Strong compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Outstanding knowledge of organizational principles
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro and Windows Word and Excel
- Strong ability to establish network procedures in collection process
- Exceptional ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skill
Travelex Currency Services Inc., Southfield, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Managed departments’ licensing requirements effectively.
- Obtained new and renewed APG licenses and bonds as per established laws.
- Managed and supervised compliance issues as per regulatory standards.
- Ensured all regulatory and compliance standards were met.
- Prepared and presented monthly reports to department head.
- Performed file management regarding agency licensing and bonds.
Jones Apparel Group, Southfield, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared reports as per regulatory agencies requirement.
- Developed and maintained annual reports as per requirement of regulatory agencies.
- Developed and executed company policies and procedures.
- Implemented policies regarding of procedural changes and improvement of existing procedures.
- Initiated and implemented compliance procedures with regard to company procedures.
- Prepared weekly reports to support licensing procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Louisiana College, Pineville, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated