Performance Officer Resume
Here is the Performance Officer Resume example:
1290 Ash Street
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Job Objective To secure a Performance Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge working experience in performance analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of banking operations in international setting
- Excellent knowledge of banking procedures
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively
- Outstanding ability to work with little supervision
Essential Associates Ltd, Grand Prairie, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and maintained departmental performance intranet site.
- Carried out performance analysis of department staff.
- Provided training and support services to improve employee performance.
- Conducted research programs and service improvement activities.
- Audited performance of employees utilizing established tools and indicators.
- Provided assistance in developing, setting and monitoring Local Performance Indicators.
- Developed, implemented and monitored Local Performance Indicators.
Performance Associates International, Inc., Grand Prairie, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed employee performance management system efficiently
- Implemented and monitored departmental indicators, targets and standards.
- Maintained and updated company’s performance database through established procedures.
- Utilized existing evaluation tools and indicators to assess employee performance.
- Developed performance strategies to improve employees’ performance continuously.
- Developed and instituted training and ongoing support services.
High School Diploma
Addison Trail High School, Addison, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated