Prison Counselor Resume
Here is the Prison Counselor Resume example:
1484 Elk Creek Road
Lithonia, GA 30058
Job Objective Seeking an ideal job as a Prison Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Prison Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Folsom State Prison, Folsom, CA
- Assessed the behavior and stability of an inmate.
- Coordinated workshops, programs and group meetings for inmates.
- Assessed patient information from consultations with prisoners.
- Observed and described meaningful changes in behavior.
- Developed social and vocational skills of inmates.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of legal codes, laws, court procedures and government regulations
- Familiar with family counseling after suicidal efforts
- Immense ability to evaluate prisoner’s behavior
- Sound knowledge of psychological and social problems in a correctional circumstance
- Substantial understanding of the behavior, habits and attitudes of inmates
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Cornell University
CCHP certification, 2006, Grand Canyon University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated