Surveillance Agent Resume
Here is the Surveillance Agent Resume example:
3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective To obtain a Surveillance Agent position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Surveillance Agent, May 2004 – Present
Harrah’s Entertainment, Nedrow, NY
- Gained knowledge of all aspects of table games procedures and operational requirements of the Surveillance department.
- Identified infringements of the gaming regulations and house rules.
- Displayed an upbeat and positive approach and worked in a teamwork oriented environment.
- Performed other duties as assigned and adhered to all gaming regulations.
Surveillance Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Isle of Capri Casino, Nedrow, NY
- Operated all surveillance cameras, monitors and other equipment.
- Gained knowledge of all live games: Blackjack, poker, craps, and roulette.
- Completed all surveillance forms and performed all the duties of a Surveillance agent.
- Operated of all casino departments; gaming, slots, soft count, hard count, security and vault procedures.
- Maintained strict confidentiality and fraternization policies in a secretive manner.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of all phases of gaming operations, Casino games (Casino, Slot Operations, and Casino games)
- Excellent ability to operate all surveillance cameras, monitors, video equipments and other CCTV system
- Good computer skills and excellent basic math aptitude
- Outstanding ability to identify methods of cheating
- Ability to interface with all departments under surveillance, outside law enforcement agencies and Surveillance Information Network
- Deep knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and customers
- Ability to use common sense in making decisions and determinations regarding irregular activities
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated