Coroner Investigator Resume
Here is the Coroner Investigator Resume example:
4362 Chardonnay Drive
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective To obtain a Coroner Investigator position with company seeking dedicated and hard working employee.
Coroner Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Alameda County, Seattle, WA
- Conferred with police officers regarding conditions noted at scene of death.
- Removed dead bodies from the scenes of death.
- Notified next of kin, Health Department and other interested parties as necessary.
- Released bodies to funeral directors properly authorized by heirs and administrators.
- Developed records for burial of the indigent and unclaimed dead and assisted at such dispositions.
- Assisted pathologist in autopsies, made incisions and sutures and maintained neatness and sanitation of the morgue.
Coroner Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Clark County, Seattle, WA
- Responded to the scene of death, secured and assisted in securing the scene of death and protecting evidence.
- Interviewed individuals at the scene to gather relevant information.
- Reported any unusual and suspicious circumstances to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Documented, impounded, examined and identified all medications and drugs prior to proper disposition within a controlled manner.
- Provided support and explanations of procedures and findings to family members and others.
- Collected, documented and maintained the chain of evidence and maintained accurate records and files.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in medico legal death investigations
- In-depth knowledge of standard techniques for gathering and preserving physical evidence
- Extensive knowledge of basic medical terminology and human anatomy
- Ability to exercise good judgment in studying evidence and drawing conclusions
- Ability to obtain and summarize pertinent information from police and medical reports
- Ability to compile clear and comprehensive Coroner’s reports using correct English, grammar and spelling
- Ability to maintain effective relations with law enforcement agencies
High School Diploma, Cedarville High School, Cedarville, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated