3356 Beechwood Avenue
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Family Law Attorney to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to develop family law cases by supervising paralegals
- Ability to review investigative findings
- Strong knowledge of family relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to resolve family law issues by completing contracts and agreements
- Ability to organize, and present arguments and counter-arguments
Family Law Attorney
The Legal Group, Inc.,Piscataway, NJ
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Obtained family law clients by following-up on referrals.
- Provided family law legal advice by conducting legal research.
- Negotiated alimony and spousal support by developing terms of assistance to spouse requiring support.
- Established future property distributions by developing prenuptial agreements.
- Prepared legal briefs.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Law
Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA