Government Lawyer Resume
Here is the Government Lawyer Resume example:
4312 Bird Spring Lane
Houston, TX 77070
Job Objective To serve as a Government Lawyer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing legal advice on legal implications of policy proposals
- Sound knowledge of Government laws
- Familiarity with negotiation procedures
- Immense ability to analyze vast case information
- Remarkable ability to address complex legal problems
- Uncommon ability to make complex case judgments
- Superior communication and presentation skills
Texas State Government, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal advice on Government policy procedures
- Drafted statutory documents and contracts.
- Coordinated with External Lawyers for case management.
- Provided guidance to Junior Lawyers as needed.
- Participated in legal proceedings.
Weld County Government, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed legal research and documented findings.
- Worked with Senior Government staff to prepare bills and debates.
- Managed civil and criminal cases.
- Prepared subordinate legislation documents.
Master’s Degree in Law
Eastern Oregon University, La Grande, OR
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Walsh College, Troy, MI