Immigration Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Immigration Consultant Resume example:
15018 SE 46th Way
Arverne, NY 11692
Job Objective To obtain an Immigration Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in Immigration case management
- Ability to convey and explain information
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems
- Ability to provide Immigration advice and manage cases
- Strong consultative, listening, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Superior excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
Samsung, Arverne, NY, August 2005 – Present
- Managed complex policies and processes.
- Aided outside vendors and imparted consultative services.
- Extended guidance and complex process management.
- Evaluated independent data and formulated cost estimates.
MagicGreen, Inc., Arverne, NY, May 2000 – July 2005
- Carried out risk analysis.
- Aided administration of day-to-day business relationship.
- Imparted advice to Staffing Consultants and Hiring Managers.
- Assisted Immigration attorneys to formulate recruitment and advertisement strategy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Fielding Graduate University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated