Legal Advocate Resume
Here is the Legal Advocate Resume example:
4875 Griffin Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Seeking a Legal Advocate position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in maintaining knowledge of the available resources
- Immense knowledge of legal and criminal systems
- Excellent knowledge of battling various women issues
- Ability to maintain policies for all development issues
- Ability to coordinate with various departments within the agency
- Familiarity in various social justice and anti racist movement
Heart Havens, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in various interviews conducted with clients over phone.
- Assisted to cumulate legal information for domestic violence cases.
- Coordinated with clients and staff attorneys for various housing activities.
- Maintained confidentiality of victim information always.
- Prepared an estimate of the total cost estimated for the case.
- Maintained database and performed required search for information.
The TJX Companies, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ensured compliance to various legal standards and regulations.
- Participated in various training programs for certification processes.
- Ensured safety of victims for legal cases.
- Maintained knowledge of protection from abuse regulations and prepared petitions.
- Provided support to clients for various client proceedings.
- Maintained confidentiality of information for every client.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated