4877 Lake Floyd Circle
Lanham, MD 20706
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Legal Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide working experience in law firm
- Solid knowledge of investment banking and regulatory procedures’
- Strong knowledge of international legal procedures
- Excellent ability to travel extensively and work independently
- Superb ability to make appropriate judgment and decisions
- Exceptional communication and computer skills
BarkerGilmore, LLC, Lanham, MD
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and supervised a legal house to provide advice on legal matters.
- Operated and managed international legal divisions
- Provided legal support and advice on matters pertaining to international investments.
- Provided expert advice on complex and difficult legal matters pertaining to international business
- Managed legal matters regarding international funds.
- Provided regulatory and legal advice to support international business operations.
BNY Mellon, Lanham, MD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Designed and implemented regulatory and legal compliance policies.
- Ensured employees complied with company regulations and compliance policies.
- Supervised the administration of company policies and procedures.
- Investigated and examined compliance issues and resolved all such issues.
- Train employees on compliance topics and best practices.
- Provided expert advice on business ethics and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated