Legal Recruiter Resume
Here is the Legal Recruiter Resume example:
833 Mercer Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Job Objective An expert Legal Recruiter, aspiring for a job in a growth oriented organization where my recruiting experience can be used for making a positive contribution in the human resources department.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of placing attorneys in law firms
- Huge knowledge of using varied sourcing plans and tools
- Deep knowledge of administering candidates
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Familiarity with law firm and corporate legal department culture
- Ability to screen, interview and outline candidate slate
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the legal community
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Marina Sirras & Associates LLC, Stevens Point, WI
June 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with hiring teams and maintained network of potential candidates.
- Carried out in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
- Suggested ideas and strategies with regard to recruitment.
- Formulated plan with deliverables and conducted interviews.
- Corresponded in special projects.
Chelsea Search Group, Inc., Stevens Point, WI
January 2002 – May 2006
- Selected and interviewed candidates.
- Imparted guidance to hiring managers on recruitment procedures.
- Outlined job postings and recruitment advertisements.
- Carried out reference checks and drafted offer letters.
- Managed screening of resumes.
- Assisted EEO and Department of Employment Services guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Connecticut College, New London, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated