Trial Attorney Resume
Here is the Trial Attorney Resume example:
3189 Front Street
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Trial Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in civil litigation
- Wide knowledge of the claims process and underwriting
- Good understanding of the Staff Legal function
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Westlaw, and the internet
- Good analytical skills, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to budget costs and calculate exposure
- Ability to categorize and prioritize work
- Ability to effectively maximize productivity
The Hanover Insurance Group,Southfield, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Handled small cases of low exposure and complexity.
- Resolved cases in the most cost effective manner.
- Developed theories and affirmative defenses to incoming lawsuits.
- Engaged in routine motion practice, discovery and research.
- Handled routine and low exposure trials and arbitrations
Farmers Insurance Group, Southfield, MI
May 2004- July 2007
- Assessed liabilityand damages.
- Developed defences to allegations for successful resolution of cases.
- Attended hearings and conduct trials.
- Coordinated the case handling with claims personnel.
- Completed necessary system documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC