3434 Ferry Street
Cullman, AL 35019
Job Objective Qualified General Maintenance Worker seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of pump and valve repair
- Familiarity with machinery and elementary electricity
- Wide knowledge of maintenance and repairs of the building air systems
- In-depth knowledge of boiler, HVAC, pump operations
- Strong knowledge of National Electrical Code and health and safety regulations
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb vertical ladders and work at heights
- Ability to multi-task and manage flexible workings hours
- Superior reading, writing and grammar skills
General Maintenance Worker
Montgomery College, Cullman, AL
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Carried out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Aided as shift employee for fired steam plant.
- Replaced electrical receptacles and maintained concrete floors.
- Assisted in overall plant operating parameters.
- Conducted emergency operation procedures and managed cleanliness.
High School Diploma
Avon Senior High School, Avon, IL