Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Here is the Maintenance Mechanic Resume example:
2308 Mattson Street
Astoria, OR 97103
Job Objective Experienced Maintenance Mechanic seeking employment within a quality field with the right company for me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of PLC automated systems
- Strong knowledge of machining, fabrication and welding
- Familiarity with hydraulic, pneumatic and electronically controlled high-speed equipment
- Ability to work rotating shifts, overtime, and weekends
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical equipment and PLC’s
- Ability to climb, squat, bend, reach and lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic blueprints
Maintenance Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
KBR – LOGCAP, Astoria, OR
- Regulated preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, motors, production machines, motors and pneumatic tools.
- Facilitated the diagnosis by listening to sounds and testing equipments with precision measuring tools.
- Fabricated the parts used for repair by using machine shop tools.
- Measured the dimensional requirements of the equipment by examining the parts with instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
- Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
Maintenance Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
The Hershey Company, Astoria, OR
- Maintained the equipment for both preventive and corrective maintenance such as troubleshooting and repairs.
- Repaired packaging and production machines, prepared the machinery to have scheduled production runs.
- Studied and interpreted the manuals and carried out the maintenance procedure accordingly, repaired the PLC automated systems.
- Maintained a safe work environment by following the ISO standards in equipments and following safety rules laid down by OSHA.
High School Diploma, Oak Ridge High School, El Dorado Hills, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated