Refinery Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Refinery Inspector Resume example:
2959 Byrd Lane
Antelope Ridge, NM 88252
Job Objective To secure a long-term position as Refinery Inspector with company seeking dependable, hardworking employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in in the petroleum, chemical industry
- Operational knowledge of PCMS software, Microsoft applications and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with risk-based inspection methodologies and how to utilize methodologies
- Ability to work in accordance with the ANSI, API and NBIC Codes
- Outstanding communication skills
Refinery Inspector, October 2006 – Present
ConocoPhillips, Antelope Ridge, NM
- Performed inspections on the assets of the refinery such as the towers, pressure vessels and heaters along with other related equipments.
- Maintained a record of all the inspection process for every individual component and pipe circuits.
- Monitored the facility and recommended any new testing equipment required for inspecting the system.
- Conducted regular quality control inspections on the fabricated equipments and new construction projects.
- Maintained records of all inspection documents such as the piping and equipment metrics.
- Coordinated with the process engineers and contractors to perform inspections according to the code requirements.
Refinery Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Swift Technical Group, Antelope Ridge, NM
- Monitored the facility by recommending cost effective methods of repairs, selection and other remedial actions.
- Designed the inspection plans for various fixed equipments and piping to ensure that there are no risks involved.
- Maintained and repaired the equipments and pipeline by performing temporary repairs on the equipments.
- Reviewed all engineering drawings to ensure that the inspection is being carried in accordance to the specifications.
- Conducted inspections on all the repair work carried in the facility to ensure that it is being conducted in accordance to the specifications.
- Monitored all the inspection work and activities to ensure that there is quality control of the equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated