Tank Inspector Resume
Here is the Tank Inspector Resume example:
313 Penn Street
Hannibal, MO 63401
Career Objective To secure a Tank Inspector position with company in which my experience and past training will be fully utilized for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in inspecting an oil refinery environment
- Operational knowledge of the Microsoft application, API Standards and other inspection software
- Sound knowledge of basic mathematical functions, especially geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to read and interpret the various technical manuals and mechanical drawings
- Good understanding of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to resolve all problems by using various variables in situations
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Proficient in working on AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and PCMS inspection software
Tank Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Executive Leadership Solutions, Hannibal, MO
- Conducted complete inspection of the various tanks such as basic repair and maintenance.
- Monitored the tank inspection by checking tanks, keeping it clean.
- Managed the inspection process regularly by determining the corrosion rate.
- Maintained records of all inspection process carried in both hard copies as well as electronic copy.
- Performed various quality assurance procedures on the tanks.
- Inspected all the tanks in accordance to the standards laid by API for the various storage tanks such as API- 620, 650 and 653.
- Recommended the purchases of new inspection equipments to ensure that the process is completed according to the need.
Tank Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Tank Industry Consultants, Hannibal, MO
- Inspected the refinery equipments by performing inspection on the external and internal equipments such as heat exchangers, tanks, piping and towers.
- Assisted the management in the purchase of various new equipments required for the inspection process.
- Managed the facility by regularly conducting the PMI program to ensure the necessary materials and required field applications.
- Performed regular inspections to ensure Quality Assurance on the various installed materials in the facility.
- Maintained all inspection documents such as the isometrics of the pipes and equipments to assist in future inspection of the project.
High School Diploma Engineering, Fasman Yeshina High School, Skokie, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Apartment Porter Resume Examples
- Appliance Installer Resume Examples
- Aquatics Director Resume Examples
- Auto Glass Installer Resume Examples
- Automotive Fixed Operations Director Resume Examples
- Automotive Service Director Resume Examples
- Batch Plant Operator Resume Examples
- Boiler Inspector Resume Examples
- Boiler Operator Resume Examples
- Boilermaker Helper Resume Examples