Tooling Manager Resume Example
Here is the Tooling Manager Resume example:
4665 Gregory Lane
Louisville, KY 40202
Job Objective Experienced Tooling Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing tool repair and maintenance process
- Familiarity with design and manufacture of fabrication tooling
- Wide knowledge of metal stamping, metal assembly, and tool & die repair
- Proficient with 3-D CAD systems, Catia, Unigraphics, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and SURFCAM
- Good understanding of assembling cooling techniques
- Ability to maintain molding machines and design plastic processes
- Ability to interview, hire, and train employees
- Ability to plan, organize and control all aspects of internal tooling development
Austin Allen Company, Louisville, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Managed technical support for customers and ensured cost effective resolutions to customers.
- Coordinated with product development group and maintained good working relations with engineers and suppliers.
- Established a team that focuses all energies in resolving problems for customers.
- Monitored work and ensured compliance of safety procedures and maintained a safe work area for employees.
- Developed metrics to measure performance of individual departments and prepared reports to be submitted to management.
- Determined and implemented all productivity improvements programs.
- Assisted other departments in planning and implementation of new processes.
- Hired employees and trained them in process to understand working of market.
AAR Corp., Louisville, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed and maintained all plant tooling equipments.
- Developed various fixtures and tooling for processes.
- Performed troubleshoot on plant tooling process and provided technical support.
- Prepared budget for departments and ensured adherence of project to budget.
- Organized and managed planning and budgeting of projects.
- Determined and implemented company policies and procedures.
Granite Services International, Inc, Louisville, KY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed tooling process according to company standards.
- Analyzed existing tool inventory and recommended improvements to tooling process.
- Coordinated with maintenance and engineering teams and identified issues in process.
- Assisted engineers and developed enhancements to tool designs.
- Determined tooling standards and developed program for existing and future tooling process.
- Maintained good working relations with machine shop and tool makers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Widener University, Chester, PA
Tooling Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated