Broadcast Operations Manager Resume Example
Here is the Broadcast Operations Manager Resume example:
2763 Quilly Lane
Westerville, OH 43081
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Broadcast Operations Manager position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing a 24/7 environment in a broadcast industry
- Profound knowledge of satellite and fiber transmission
- Deep knowledge of multiple broadcast events
- Exceptional ability to work on weekends and overtime
- Immense ability to interpret business manuals and government policies
- Ability to write reports, correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to monitor signals on assigned channels being transmitted
Broadcast Operations Manager
Broadcasting Network, Inc., Westerville, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all network operations and ensured uninterrupted network services.
- Administered and managed standard operating procedures.
- Prepared daily schedules for personnel and equipments and ensured smooth functioning of broadcast.
- Coordinated with BET departments and ensured timely delivery of all content and notified various departments on same.
- Trained broadcast staff and maintained efficient operations.
- Maintained knowledge on new technologies and incorporated it in broadcast procedure.
- Ensured all work according to standard procedures.
- Identified various discrepancies in media and resolved it.
Broadcast Operations Technician
Journal Broadcast Group, Westerville, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained technical quality of all media and evaluated its performance regularly.
- Coordinated with various departments on various live events.
- Performed troubleshoot on various process such as signal path and media.
- Prepared reports on all technical discrepancies.
- Established databases and maintained logs for all new databases.
- Analyzed operations and recommended changes in policies.
Colangelo, Westerville, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in managing various programs and inserted it into broadcast.
- Coordinated with supervisor and resolved all incoming and outgoing signal problems.
- Performed troubleshoot on automated control systems.
- Developed and ensured compliance of all procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies
Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated