Control Room Operator Resume Example
Here is the Control Room Operator Resume example:
2259 NW 63rd St
Cocoa, FL 32926
Job Objective To obtain a Control Room Operator position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge, gain more responsibilities and experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong working experience in traffic management organizations, including state, metro and local emergency services
- Excellent knowledge of personal computers and software
- Amazing ability to synthesize information from multiple, diverse and simultaneous inputs.
- Ability to analyze automated road sensor data, 2-way radios, CCTV cameras, FCP vehicles, computer databases, inter and intra agency communication
- Remarkable ability to work calmly and accurately under intense pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and dates, to include: nights, holidays, overtime, and weekends
Control Room Operator, May 2004 – Present
Procter & Gamble, Cocoa, FL
- Handled cues from Program Hosts, Producers, Supervisors and Directors to put testimonial calls on the broadcast.
- Closely listened to the caller and host interactions to anticipate fading caller at the appropriate moment.
- Selected music that is appropriate to the product line and theme of the show and played as background music during the broadcast.
- Tested microphone sound levels prior to on-air use and utilized the graphics computer system to build graphic information for the broadcasts including product price, size, ordering & shipping information.
- Played demo clips and promos from a server, reviewed scheduled lineup and organized clips to ensure easy access.
Control Room Operator, March 2002– April 2004
URS Corporation, Cocoa, FL
- Overseen all station operations (startup, shutdown, inspection, routine chemical testing, all switching and tagging, equipment trouble-shooting, and revised operating and related procedures.
- Assisted the shift supervisor in maintaining administrative documents, generating reports and initiates action to replenish consumables.
- Provided technical and administrative feedback to the shift supervisor.
- Represented the company in dealing with the public, steam and power customers, vendors, contractors, regulators, and other non-company personnel.
- Maximized plant efficiency and shareholder value without compromising personnel and equipment safety, environmental compliance and the long-term commercial viability of the facility.
- Established and maintained high personal and professional standards of safety and environmental conscientiousness and compliance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic & communications engineering, Colorado State University, Colorado, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated