News Researcher Resume
Here is the News Researcher Resume example:
2110 Stout Street
Fawn Grove, PA 17321
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity in which to fill the News Researcher position for well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in evaluating social science and business documents
- Exceptional knowledge of research databases
- Thorough knowledge of qualitative analyses
- Ability to interpret complex data
- Ability to maintain knowledge on current affairs and public issues
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Ability to summarize articles
- Superior research, analytical and writing skills
Crain Communications, Fawn Grove, PA
November 2007 – Present
- Performed research for story ideas, summarized it and updated it on computer systems.
- Maintained all data files and updated it as required.
- Monitored current events from variety of sources and updated it to system.
- Evaluated authenticity for new sources by investigating or calling sources.
- Observed police and fire scanners for any breaking news, interpreted codes and informed news desk.
- Ensured appropriate information to assignment desk from data bank.
Wick Communications, Fawn Grove, PA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Assisted Assignment Editor in performing research for new information and developing new stories and maintaining records.
- Coordinated with reporters, scheduled interviews and assisted with directions if required.
- Developed stories and informed all producers and writers for any change in information.
- Monitored all calls and screened it for any potential ideas.
- Performed research and verified new stories prior to its airing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Hollins University, Roanoke, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated