1411 McCullough Ave NE
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Radio Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Advanced technical knowledge of radio electronics
- Ability to install, repair and program Radio electronic tools
- Ability to maintain radio frequency stations, audio & data multiplexing paraphernalia
TEKsystems, Salt Lake City, UT
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained programming applications, code plugs and related inventory.
- Informed to supervisor about system malfunctions and coordinated with management.
- Ensured the maintenance of radio communications system.
- Maintained standardized installations by providing field assessment.
- Coordinated with potential customers to install phone circuits.
- Supported local radio antenna sites technically.
Daywireless Systems, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained information technology systems, wireless and electronic communication system.
- Ensured the maintenance of wireless communications networks.
- Overhauled defective radio frequency system and communication equipment.
- Operated and maintained radio base stations, tower sites and portable radios.
- Monitored installation of electronic equipment.
Associate Degree in Electronics
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated