Production Welder Resume
Here is the Production Welder Resume example:
165 Crowfield Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Job Objective Seeking a Production Welder position with a well established company so that I can put to good use the many skills that I have acquired over a period of time.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in production welding activities
- Good knowledge of MIG, TIG, stick and flex core welding procedures
- Operational knowledge of welding equipment
- Proficient with welding characteristics of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Skilled in operation of stud welder
- Amazing ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Outstanding ability to stand and sit for long periods
- Immense ability to maintain working environment clean
Priority Personnel, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Performed production welding within acceptable tolerances and standards.
- Measured metal parts to ensure they meet dimensional requirements.
- Coordinated well with Engineers and Quality teams.
- Carried out duties as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Worked in compliance with safety policies and company regulations.
- Recorded daily work activities on computerized systems.
- Ensured to meet productivity and quality requirements.
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Determined material needs based on welding work orders.
- Loaded metal pieces into welding machines.
- Assisted in setting-up equipment for production welding.
- Inspected completed work for any defects.
- Worked with other welders when needed.
- Operated various types of welding equipment safely.
- Utilized oxy-fuel cutting torch, grinder and beveller for cutting and preparing materials for welding processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Welding Technology
Governors State University, University Park, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated