Tank Welder Resume
Here is the Tank Welder Resume example:
2252 Wayside Lane
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective Actively seeking a Tank Welder job with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in welding tanks
- Profound knowledge of flux core and stick welding
- Exceptional knowledge of welding characteristics of various metals
- Familiarity with welding techniques
- Amazing ability to produce leak proof welds
- Outstanding ability to interpret blueprints and drawings
- Immense ability to manage welding tasks independently or in groups
Pala Group, L.L.C, San Francisco, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Determined work instructions based on approved specifications.
- Selected materials and tools required for tank welding.
- Secured, measured and aligned metal components prior to welding.
- Operated portable welding gun in a safe manner.
- Monitored welding process to avoid overheating.
- Cleaned weld joints using grinder.
- Removed excess welds from completed work product.
- Performed welding in vertical, horizontal and overhead positions.
Cooper Power Systems, LLC, San Francisco, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed specifications to determine material requirements and dimensions.
- Utilized oxygen-acetylene torch and carbon air-arc torch for cutting metal components.
- Evaluated welded products against blueprints.
- Welded tank bottom and body together without creating any leakages.
- Operated cranes and trucks to move heavy components.
- Provided guidance to other welders when needed.
- Performed daily activities as directed by the Supervisor.
Associate Degree in Welding
Blue Ridge Community College, Flat Rock, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated