Welding Inspector Resume
Here is the Welding Inspector Resume example:
1897 Ella Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective Experienced Welding Inspector searching for a challenging position with growing company in which to exercise my talents and put them to good use.
Welding Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Drilling & Production Systems, San Francisco, CA
- Conducted internal and external inspection to ensure that it meets the necessary code and quality standards.
- Inspected the equipments on a regular basis to ensure that the fixed equipments are maintained in its optimal condition.
- Ensured that all the safety procedures are maintained while using the various equipments in the welding procedures.
- Maintained all the documentation for the inspection and repair work carried on the facility and kept record of the submitted forms.
- Administered the policies and procedures and company and followed it in the inspection process.
Welding Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Chesapeake Energy Corporation, San Francisco, CA
- Maintained all paperwork such as completing the forms for the customers and the company.
- Administered the various aspects of the welding process and helped in maintaining a quality control on the procedure.
- Monitored the welding procedure to ensure the authenticity of the process.
- Managed the inspection process by identifying any defects in the process.
- Prepared detailed reports of the inspection process and conducted regular audits of the welding process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in inspecting the welding processes and materials
- Admirable experience in working on a complex construction site
- Sound knowledge of the welding processes, procedures, materials
- Profound knowledge of the welding maps
- Familiarity with welder qualifications, materials, and the limitations of weld testing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain relations with the customers and co workers
- Skilled to follow the directions as given by the supervisor
- Proficient at interpreting various related codes such as ASME B31.3 and AWS D1.1
High School Diploma, Grays Harbor College, Aberdeen, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated