Cath Lab Nurse Resume
Here is the Cath Lab Nurse Resume example:
1205 University Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Objective Cath Lab Nurse position at a small hospital that has a proven track record.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Critical Care Nursing and Catheterization Laboratory
- Deep knowledge of moderate sedation, medication and IV solution administration
- Sound knowledge of Cath Lab procedures and Diagnostic Cath
- Effective organization, prioritization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Remarkable ability to function under stress and emergency situations, critical thinking abilities
- Familiarity with Nurse Practice Act, ANA Code for Nurses and Scope & Standards of Practice
- Ability to function independently and in a team and goal-oriented
Cath Lab Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Texas Health Resources, Seattle, WA
- Supervised provision of patient care utilizing the Nursing Process.
- Ensured compliance to Delegated and assisted licensed and ancillary team members.
- Collaborated with the interdisciplinary team and coordinated patient’s plan of care.
- Maintained involvement in activities aimed toward the achievement of unit and the Department of Nursing strategic goals and objectives.
- Cared and monitored progress reports of the patients.
Cath Lab Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Self Regional Healthcare, Seattle, WA
- Provided nursing care before, during, and after cardiac catheterization and special procedures.
- Cared for patients undergoing diagnostic and Interventional cardiac catheterizations.
- Assisted in all procedures, provided patient education, assessment and monitoring, administering medications.
- Participated in performance improvement activities.
- Coordinated age specific care for the adolescent, adult and geriatric individuals.
- Implemented Quality Assurance and practiced Infection control policies.
B.S in Health Care Administration, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN
1409 Cedar St
Winnsboro, TX 75494
Objective Looking for a Cath Lab Nurse position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best nursing skills.
- Wide knowledge of diagnostic procedures for heart problems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient care, medical terminology and hospital ethics.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of cardiac catheterizations, valvuloplasties and angioplasties.
- Immense ability to administer intravenous and oral medications to patients.
- In-depth knowledge of implantation of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators.
Cath Lab Nurse, 2004 to till date
UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for pre and post procedural care for cardiac patients.
- Administered interventional procedures including cardiac catheterizations, valvuloplasties and angioplasties.
- Developed and maintained patient’s records and updated patient’s charts.
- Observed and recorded significant conditions and reactions.
- Assisted physicians in the implantation of implantable cardioverter defibrillators and pacemakers.
Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN), 2004
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN