Certified Legal Nurse Consultant Resume
Here is the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant Resume example:
824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective Seeking a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Intex, Alton, TX
- Organized and analyzed medical records and related litigation materials.
- Prepared chronologies of healthcare events and compared and correlated them to allegations.
- Conducted and performed client interviews.
- Identified standards of care, causation and damage issues.
- Conducted literature research and summarized medical literature.
- Helped to determine the merits and defensibility of a case.
Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Metric, Inc., Alton, TX
- Provided education regarding healthcare facts and issues relevant to a case.
- Identified and determined damages and related costs of services.
- Consulted with economists when preparing a cost analysis for damages.
- Accompanied attorneys to develop case management and trial strategy.
- Located and prepared demonstrative evidence.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as Nursing consultant in public health settings
- Ability to clinical consultation with other healthcare providers and clinical recommendations
- In-depth knowledge of medical causation and medical standard treatment of care
- Wide knowledge of reviewing medical documentation
- Profound ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness and availability to assist patients according to their convenience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Associate’s Degree in Nursing, Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated