Chief Nursing Officer Resume
Here is the Chief Nursing Officer Resume example:
1259 Willow Oaks Lane
Lake Charles, LA 70629
Job Objective To secure a position as a Chief Nursing Officer with a well established hospital with a stable and productive environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Joint Commission, state, and federal guidelines, regulations and standards
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Superior negotiation, coaching, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate others in the work environment
- Outstanding ability to perform in a rapidly changing and stressful working environment
Chief Nursing Officer, August 2005 – Present
HEALTHSOUTH CORPORATION, Lake Charles, LA
- Managed patient care delivery, nursing, and nurse practice throughout the facility and region.
- Provided vision and set direction for quality evidence-based patient-centered care.
- Collaborated nurse-physician relationships to provide safe, effective, and efficient patient care.
- Consulted with and advised the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on issues relating to the operation of the hospital.
- Supervised nursing personnel in patient care services and defined areas.
- Assessed the environment, communicated ideas, developed and implemented policies.
- Managed programs that promoted excellence in service and safety for patient care delivery.
Chief Nursing Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Advanced Medical Resources, Lake Charles, LA
- Provided comprehensive oversight to the patient care and clinical services of the hospital.
- Participated in the strategic and long-range planning of the hospital.
- Designed and implemented standards of care for nursing and patient care services which promoted and facilitated a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Developed plan for systematic processes for monitoring, evaluating, and improving the quality and appropriateness of nursing and patient care services.
- Established resource allocation priorities for the provision of nursing and patient care services.
- Ensured compliance, utilization and understanding of management information systems.
- Recorded consumer input into health care decision making and policy development.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Beacon College, Leesburg, FL
6901 West Main 26 Street
Objective To obtain a position of chief nursing officer in an organization where my experience in management and nursing will be effectively utilized for the growth of the organization.
- Proficient in computer operations like MS-Office.
- Experience in the development and management of the staff, patient care programs and strategies.
- Excellent management, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Chief Nurse Officer, from 2007 to till date
Lake Forest Hospital, Illinois
- Planned, implemented and evaluated clinical programs and services
- Planned, developed and implemented the new policies and strategies.
- Actively participated in nursing administration activities and meetings of doctors to formulate better strategies for patient care.
- Established and performed within productivity standards for clinical delivery.
- Directed all nursing service employees.
Nurse Officer, from 2005 to 2007
Memorial Hospital, Illinois
- Managed all clinical and administrative work.
- Supervised and ensured the delivery of patient care programs, services and facilities.
- Planned, organized and directed hospital nursing and nursing education.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2003
B.S. in Nursing Degree
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2005
Master of Science in Nursing
Licensed in Registered Nurse, Illinois